I realised Moses has updated its website http://www.moseshydrofoil.com with its new gear, but it doesn't really say much about the characteristics of the new 2018 products.
I have started to hydrofoil with a short mast Moses hydrofoil and I think I'm ready to jump on a full mast one, so I'm on the market for a new full mast hydrofoil and I see Moses has evolved their products just in time for me to consider them.
I would like to read about your experiences with Moses hydrofoils and boards. Specifically I am interested to know about your opinion on:
- Build quality. Will it last for a long time without excessive wear or damage?
- Quality/price. Are products from this brand good considering their price?
- 2017 vs. 2018. Is this evolution really noticeable? Which are the product's improvements? are they really much better than Moses 2017 generation or are they just more of 2017 designs?
- Is the plate assembly compatible with what seems to be becoming the industry standard (adopted by North, Airush,...)?
- Which wings would you recommend for a person that has just learnt to hydrofoil on a carbon Moses short mast free ride wing hydrofoil? (I like to kite fast and I learn fast, so I just don't want to purchase some slower wings unless absolutely necessary)
Thank you in advance for your experiences and opinions about Moses and how their products are in comparison with other alternatives.