A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5737
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
So we have the race crew and the down wind carving crew.
But what about the adventurer?. The dude the explored up and down the coast for several hours.
What does he want from his equipment?
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests