A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:52 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Shallow Inlet, Corner Inlet, Andersons inlet.
- Favorite Beaches: Shallow Inlet, Point Danger.
- Style: freeride
- Gear: Zeeko
- Brand Affiliation: Zeeko importer in Australia
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1443
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:48 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: .
- Style: Strapless surf and foil
- Gear: F-One & Aeros kites/ HB surf/ Taaroa foil/ Manera
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:57 pm
- Kiting since: 2013
- Local Beach: Sant Pere Pescador (Spain)
- Favorite Beaches: Etang de l'Eole, La Franqui (France)
- Style: Freeriding
- Gear: Kites: ozone: chrono v2 15m, Hyperlink 9m, Catalyst 7m, enduro 10m, edge 13m, access 6m
Flysurfer Soul 15m.
Boards: Naish Bullet 5,4, Shinn Ronson 138x42, King Gee 150x50, Ketos Foil freeride2 and Transformer TT
- Brand Affiliation: None
Wow it's so cool!
Maybe the waves break in a too irregular way to be "foilable"?
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests