Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

converting Moses T60 carbon to mast track style

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
Foil
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 91kg
Local Beach: New Brighton near Liverpool. Open sea with big low tide deep lagoon
and regular at Rhosneigr and Newbrough on Anglesey
Favorite Beaches: New Brighton, Rhosneigr, Fleetwood, Newbrough, Blackrock sands
lake Como (Italy) El Medano
Style: kite foiler since 2017 Ttip since 2000
Gear: My rule to gear choice is "IF IT DONT BOOST ITS NO USE"
Groove Skates 110cm 2022 editions
kraken mast systems 103k and 93k.
Kraken fuse 703k
Duotone SLS Evo's -- 11mtr/9mtr/7mtr/6mtr/ 4mtr RRD.
Duotone 2022 click bars x2,my own custom made lines fitted,
(modified lines now available for the flite99 shod duotone bars)

Bar lines made up to any length in a choice of strengths, power lines, trim lines, pigtails, leader lines, bridal lines, elasticated lines, I make and fit them all, free fit and tune service,
quick turnaround,drop me a message, find me on messenger, Colin Moore.
Brand Affiliation: None

converting Moses T60 carbon to mast track style

Postby Foil » Tue May 01, 2018 7:00 pm

Previous posts have pointed out that perhaps the Moses T series boards would be more adaptable to new wing styles if it had a mast track system instead of the fixed bolt system.
I have new boards on the way with the track system but do not want to sell the Moses T60 as it will serve as a light wind board, and as it stands is a fantastic board to use for most conditions.
so I have booked it in to Magma custom boards on fuerteventura for a track conversion, has anybody done this already?
It goes in next week whilst there on holiday.

mmmm holiday 8) :beer: :sun: :surf:
:sorry:

tomtom
Very Frequent Poster

Re: converting Moses T60 carbon to mast track style

Postby tomtom » Wed May 02, 2018 8:33 am

Install track on any board that is structurally strong enough for foiling should be no problem for anyone with reasonable skills. There are kits with tracks, foam block around and instruction available. So basically if you have garage and can change your oil - you can do it :)

If you are committed to do it - i can help with any further question, just PM me

Edit

Sorry i did not read your post - you already get it done in board shop - ignore everything i wrote :D

Foil
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 91kg
Local Beach: New Brighton near Liverpool. Open sea with big low tide deep lagoon
and regular at Rhosneigr and Newbrough on Anglesey
Favorite Beaches: New Brighton, Rhosneigr, Fleetwood, Newbrough, Blackrock sands
lake Como (Italy) El Medano
Style: kite foiler since 2017 Ttip since 2000
Gear: My rule to gear choice is "IF IT DONT BOOST ITS NO USE"
Groove Skates 110cm 2022 editions
kraken mast systems 103k and 93k.
Kraken fuse 703k
Duotone SLS Evo's -- 11mtr/9mtr/7mtr/6mtr/ 4mtr RRD.
Duotone 2022 click bars x2,my own custom made lines fitted,
(modified lines now available for the flite99 shod duotone bars)

Bar lines made up to any length in a choice of strengths, power lines, trim lines, pigtails, leader lines, bridal lines, elasticated lines, I make and fit them all, free fit and tune service,
quick turnaround,drop me a message, find me on messenger, Colin Moore.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: converting Moses T60 carbon to mast track style

Postby Foil » Wed May 02, 2018 9:18 am

tomtom wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 8:33 am
Install track on any board that is structurally strong enough for foiling should be no problem for anyone with reasonable skills. There are kits with tracks, foam block around and instruction available. So basically if you have garage and can change your oil - you can do it :)

If you are committed to do it - i can help with any further question, just PM me

Edit

Sorry i did not read your post - you already get it done in board shop - ignore everything i wrote :D
strange that I did not try to do it myself as I rate myself when using garage skills, metalwork and engineering, strip an engine down easy, but anytime I have had a dabble with resin and paints my patience lets me down, an embarrassment, I had to take my last kiteboard repair effort to a professional to redo for me, I will never try again, not after that last attempt.
I am good at carbon wing repairs though, they are easy peasy.

Return to “Hydrofoil”