shoot me a message please, I'll buy it. I have more time than money.
so after lots of sh*tting I flew the kite today. The wind was very light, maybe 6kts and frequent lulls, but I was able to get the kite up in the air at least.
Stunning how much a few cm matters on these giant 12 sqm kites!
I let b-main 1.5 cm longer, the c-main 2.5 cm longer and added a 4cm extension to the Z line to compensate for the shrink of the bridle lines, just like you are advocating it to compensate the shinkage of the pulley lines. I had to make an replacement line for those as a broke one of them when I tried to re-strech it, so now all the lines below the briddle attachment point are replaced. I put bow string wax on the replacement pulley line, thanks for that idea too, hopefully I can report back soon how well these modifications helped my flysurfer.
Thank you for your help!