Here is a (long) video I made last week in very few wind ( 4-6 measured on a official wind meter: windfinder) ; but I would rather say 6 (average), 5-7 with very punctual lulls of 4 knots .
For impatients riders (or Pink Floyd haters
), you can go directly to :
- 3:00 punctual lull of about 4-5 knots before a waterstart
- 3:27 & 5:20 : another rider with a North Ace 17.5 (Very skilled and recognized racer performing all type of transitions and 360 jumps in this light wind; significant difference in speed (17.5 m2 + race kite + short lines + skills)
- 4:52 : a tack trial that led to almost loose the Pulsion: we can see its good stability
- 5:33 : 2 differents technics for light wind waterstart
- 6:57 : kite in the water in a lull , then a relaunch in very light wind (4-5 knots I would say)