:)

For all foil kite riders

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2001
Local Beach: Hill head
Favorite Beaches: Brean. Uphill. Pembrey. Hill head. Meon shore
Style: Keeping the kite dry....hopefully
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: :)

Postby socommk23 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Love the sound of your own voice dont you.

Bille
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2003
Local Beach: Lake Mohave
Gear: Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: Barz Optics
Jaybar Dynabar V7

Postby Bille » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Mossy 757 wrote: ...

"Hey guys, check out this new high performance sports car, curious to see how well it stacks up against the latest Ferrari! I can't wait to try it so I can create a valid opinion of its value and performance!"

Your Ferrari would NOT make the drive down to 6-mile beach at Mohave, after a storm
passed ; that Donkey & wagon , "WOULD" !! ---------------------------------------------- :lol:

Anything Else ? :bye:

Come-On Guys ; anything can be spun or twisted, to fit the mood of the writer . What
i said about the road to 6-mile , could not be argued with ; so the Donkey would WIN !!! ...

Bille

Mossy 757
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2013
Local Beach: First Landing State Park, Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Style: Kitefoil
Gear: Delta Hydrofoil and board. Cabrinha Velocity 9m, Flysurfer Sonic2 11m, Elf Joker-7 15m

Postby Mossy 757 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:03 pm

socommk23 wrote:Love the sound of your own voice dont you.
You love to feign offense because of what people post on a public internet forum about a kite brand you don't represent or have any stake in. I guess I get something else out of the kiteforum.com experience than you do, I like to come on here in my free time and post in an active dialogue with people who want to chat about kiting stuff. This place is the definition of armchair warriors, if you wanted real-time user feedback you need to get off the computer and head down to the beach.

You posted a thread asking how the kite looks and I gave an honest opinion. You got pissed and deleted the thread then feel the need to keep coming back here to defend yourself and/or most favoritist brand and I'm getting a real thrill out of trolling.

socommk23
Frequent Poster
Gear: F.one diablo 15, 11 and 8m . Pansh aurora2 15m. Pansh sprints and firsts and Adams and flux .

Postby socommk23 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Mossy 757 wrote:
socommk23 wrote:Love the sound of your own voice dont you.
You love to feign offense because of what people post on a public internet forum about a kite brand you don't represent or have any stake in. I guess I get something else out of the kiteforum.com experience than you do, I like to come on here in my free time and post in an active dialogue with people who want to chat about kiting stuff. This place is the definition of armchair warriors, if you wanted real-time user feedback you need to get off the computer and head down to the beach.

You posted a thread asking how the kite looks and I gave an honest opinion. You got pissed and deleted the thread then feel the need to keep coming back here to defend yourself and/or most favoritist brand and I'm getting a real thrill out of trolling.
Your a trump supporter arnt you? Come on...admit it.

Mossy 757
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2013
Local Beach: First Landing State Park, Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Style: Kitefoil
Gear: Delta Hydrofoil and board. Cabrinha Velocity 9m, Flysurfer Sonic2 11m, Elf Joker-7 15m

Postby Mossy 757 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:26 pm

Yeah, that must be the only explanation :roll:

borist
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0

Postby borist » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:19 am

socommk23 wrote:Out of interest......for everyone that has an opinion on pansh kites......
what is your FIRST HAND experience of them?
Only A15 (9 & 12). Also own FS Sonic 11m and R1 7m. I have no prior models experience with pansh. A15 seems to have a good wing, but something about its bridling design they did not quite get right. Compared to my other foil kites it is too vague and no mod so far made it much better. For the price, it is OK, but if the bar control was closer to my other foil kites, A15 would be darn good freeride kite. Easier to set up and relaunch.
A friend of mine uses his 12m and 15m a lot. They are still holding up after a year.
I was thinking about trying Aurora 2, however I have not heard about a direct comparison between it and A15 are far as bar feel and handling

socommk23
Frequent Poster

Postby socommk23 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:12 am

Mossy 757 wrote:Yeah, that must be the only explanation :roll:
Maybe dropped on your head at birth too :allbegood:

socommk23
Frequent Poster

Postby socommk23 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:14 am

borist wrote:
socommk23 wrote:Out of interest......for everyone that has an opinion on pansh kites......
what is your FIRST HAND experience of them?
Only A15 (9 & 12). Also own FS Sonic 11m and R1 7m. I have no prior models experience with pansh. A15 seems to have a good wing, but something about its bridling design they did not quite get right. Compared to my other foil kites it is too vague and no mod so far made it much better. For the price, it is OK, but if the bar control was closer to my other foil kites, A15 would be darn good freeride kite. Easier to set up and relaunch.
A friend of mine uses his 12m and 15m a lot. They are still holding up after a year.
I was thinking about trying Aurora 2, however I have not heard about a direct comparison between it and A15 are far as bar feel and handling
Ive only heard good things about the a15 and seen it in action but not flown it. I have an aurora2 and love it. Much prefer it to my lei kites on the water.

Return to “Foil Kites”