For all foil kite riders
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: New England. So much better than moldy Old England.
- Style: Adapt and overcome.
- Gear: Foils and skis.
- Brand Affiliation: www.hardwaterkiter.com Authorized retailers of Ozone, Flysurfer,HQ kites.
- Location: North Conway NH. USA
Its not a Frenzy. At least it doesnt fly like the V10. Fsster turning, seems to be a better gust handler than the V10 or V4 Summit. Seems like a higher AR Access on steroids just juiced to the roof. Has a very familiar Frenzy feel with mire lift. Very intuitive from the feedbsck our demoers. Its one of the nicest kites Ive flown in a long time.
Return to “Foil Kites”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests