All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Ebay: don't prepay with user "repetextc" (Australi
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:37 am 
Very Frequent Poster

I got a complaint from a user about he user "repetextc" on Australian Ebay, selling kite gear.
Be cautious when dealing with him, don't prepay, only accept cash on delivery and look inside the package before you pay the postman.

It doesn't have to be a scam, but better be careful than paying and not receiving any goods.

Greets
Toby

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:23 pm 
Just wondering what the complaint was with "repetextc" on Ebay Australia. Was thinking of buying a kite from him but am not sure now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:39 am 
Rare Poster

Newbie Kiter wrote:
Just wondering what the complaint was with "repetextc" on Ebay Australia. Was thinking of buying a kite from him but am not sure now...
[quote]

Repetextc is repeating what he did on ebay 12 months ago.
In the last month he has sold 18 kites on ebay.
No positive feedback yet :o :o :(
30 days is running out fast :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:59 am 
Rare Poster

I just bought a kite and board package from the guy, the kite flys great and water relaunches really easily. He sent me the wrong board, I told him and he has told me to keep the board I have and is sending me a replacement free. You can't ask for more then that. Can anyone tell me what the scam is that has been mentioned in case I have missed something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:42 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

paid, and didn't get what he paid for....and no exhchange whatsoever.

Post subject: repetextc
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:14 am 
I was a beginner Kiteboarder and only used a mates gear until deciding to buy my own from repetextc which is actually the company "xtckiteboarding" based on the Gold Coast. I contacted the owner, Charles Werb who explained the deal and paid for the package which was meant to arrive in 3 weeks. No Package arrived and was followed by many excuses. It has been 5 mths and still nothing. If anyone has had similar experiences please reply as I have now filed a claim in the courts to try and reclaim my money and strongly urge others to do similar.

Regards, Ben.

Post subject: [b]XTC Kites[/b]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:14 pm 
This message is for Ben who is having probs with Charles. I too bought a kite/board package from XTC and after 3 months........nothing! Charles was very attentive to my phonecalls and a very nice guy, however that doesnt get $600 bucks back. I used a cc to pay his Paymate (AUS version of Paypal) and calle my cc company to get a chargeback. after another month, I got my money back. good luck!

Windwalker5000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:17 am 
Rare Poster

okay well I paid for a surfboard off this guy in november and I haven't recieved it... emails stopped.. and i had is mobile which i was happy with cause he was attentive until now where all i get is voicemail and no return of calls... I'd LOVE his contact details... like a land line number... a operating adress? his PO box is in burleigh heads... hmmm :-/ this was a present for my girlfriend for christmas... which makes it more dissapointing.. i printed the statement.. and i am ringing consumer affairs.. will they be able to help me? is it a police matter - can they help me? or will i lose my money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:23 am 
Medium Poster

i was a victim too. soo many phone calls back to him and he had an excuse for everything. just talked politly and talked his way out of everything, till i found his address, and unfortunatly he had to be threatened till i recieved my goods.... 7 months later!!

Post subject: no longer a registered user
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:07 pm 
Just a quick note to let the board know that "repetextc" is no longer a registered user on e-bay.

[ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next