All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: For Sale: USED underground Mutants
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:31 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I am selling my custom made underground FLX 140 mutant and custom carbon 128 mutant, you can see pictures here:

http://gallery.kiteforum.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=albuu92&page=1

I am selling the mutants because i got the new UG Surf Board.

The 140 mutant is a great board, which rides amazingly well in the waves.It rides really well backward, you can adjust the fin placement, in out, and forward back, you can also set it up thruster style. It is a dream frontside and when you are in bigger waves, the board rides in medium to big size waves with no kite power. Let me know if you are interested, or anyone else for that matter.

Also have a smaller mutant custom carbon construction 128 UG mutant, Has new straps and fins. You can see pictures here:

http://gallery.kiteforum.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=albuu92&page=2

Mutants are very fun, and going backside in one direction and frontside in the other really helps your board skills.

Boards are in Mexico City, i can ship abroad, buyer pays shipping.
I have someone going to USA Nov. 6-10, so i can send the board then to anywhere.

140 mutant $370 US, 128 $325 US. Boards are in great shape, and are customs, so would be worth 800 new. I have too many boards, need to sell them.
PM me or email my msn account in my profile.

Last edited by Andres_Santacruz on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: surf board
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:07 pm 
hi
how much for the UG surf board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:29 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Hello, i just reread what i wrote, and it can be confusing. I have edited what i wrote to make it more clear. The UG Surf is not for sale, i don't have it yet, and it is my new board.

[ 3 posts ]