Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Jimmy Lewis 6.0 Surf Board for sale

Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear. It is also suggested to use the "Second Hand" tool linked in the navigation on top.

Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Jimmy Lewis 6.0 Surf Board for sale

Postby kitenb » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:11 am

2005 Jimmy Kitesurf board for sale. My personal board, used half a season and in great shape. If you are not familiar with this board, it has inserts if you want to put straps on it, or you can just wax it up and ride it strapless. I've mainly been riding it strapless, but can send a pair of straps if anyone wants them. New this was $799, selling it for $499. If you want pictures, PM me.

Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2002
Brand Affiliation: None

JL surfboard

Postby emeryboarder » Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:10 pm

I would like to see a picture or two. I'm just getting into the idea of expanding my quiver in the board rather than kite department.

While I live on a lake (vs. ocean) I would like to try a surfboard for downwinders on (Vermont's) Lake Champlain southerly and northerly rollers and just get out on the water sooner on lighter wind days.

I've been getting mixed opinions from friends about the size surfboard to use. Some say 5'-6" to 5'-8" range and others say 6' (I weight 160 lbs.). Would you mind telling me a little more about your size and experience with the 6' and mention why are you selling the board? Thanks.

Return to “Second Hand”