All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Selling my Kiteboard equipment...almost brand new, good deal
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:35 am 
Rare Poster

:cry: I bought this last summer... 06 North Rhino 12m and a 127 Protoy...

Unfortunately I never really got into it after failing to find anyone around my own age to go out with.
Being new, never really felt to safe going out in the open ocean without some friends looking out for me.

Disappointing because I pretty much saved for an entire summer to buy the gear. I'm selling it because its just sitting in my room taking up a lot of space. Gotta cut your losses sometimes.

I used the Kite a handful of times if that basically: once for going out and body dragging, once I actually used it for a few laps in the ocean (probably 30-45 minutes; wind died the one time i got out), and one day I went out and practiced relaunching it a couple of times.

The board I used that one time with the kite, and then the only other use it got was I took it out wakeboarding once just to see if it would work. It actually did work pretty well with the straps tightened pretty tight.

I have a dakein hawaii harness as well that was used in the above activities.

I'm putting the 3 items (06 Rhino Red/Orange/White with 5th element bar, 127 protoy, and the harness) up on Ebay as a package deal early next week (supposed to rain in wilmington all weekend, so I can't take pictures). They are almost brand new, they've always been kept in an air-conditioned environment.. I'll post that link later. There will be no reserve on the equipment.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to make any offers, email me at jzp5079@uncw.edu.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]