All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Kitesurfing kit for sale.
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:20 pm 
Rare Poster

Hey! I am new to the forum, but thought id see if anyone was interested in buying some kit? I have a back injury so have been banned from using it :(.
I am a student at southampton uni at the moment so pick ups from there or from kent (where im from) would be best for me, but we could work something out if that wasnt good.
Im moving student house this summer so would like to sell before then if possible.

I have:
Peter Lynn Arc 840 kite in green - This is in very good quality. It does come in a bag itself but this is not such good quality.. the zip is a little dodgy and its got a few marks on it, the kite is in great condition though.
One set of used lines, no make. - Slightly old but definitely still useable!
One set of Naish lines, unused - I haven't ever used these lines, they are out of the packet and have been in the bag with the rest of my kit but are in very good condition.
Underground WT147 Board in blue and black - A little worn around the edges with a few scratches and dings but again, still more than useable.
Airtrixx 150 board in yellow, blue and white - A little retro but in good condition. One surface scratch to the sticker on the back.
One kit bag - North Kiteboarding 11, 160cm, wheels, many compartments!! - This has some small mud stains on the light blue patch but still looks fine!!

I would prefer to sell the whole lot, but I am willing to sell in parts if preferable to anyone interested!!
With regards to price I am looking for a relativley quick sell and I understand people may have to travel to pick it up, so this is open for negotiation still, just let me know what you feel is reasonable :)

If you are interested please private message me, or ask on here! Ill be happy to help! :)

I have taken a lot of photos of all the kit which you can see at the link below :)
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/376399343

Thankyou! Simmone :)

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]