All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Complete Setup..Envy12m + Bandit9m. Harnes , Board, 700 quid
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:32 am 
Rare Poster

9 meter F-One Bandit 5 2012. Khaki and Green. Kite in great condition. No leaks tears or repairs. Due to pulley wear on both sides of the bridle, I have had to replace 2 short sections along the run of the pulleys. Does not affect the kite at all. (entire new bridle can be bough from ONE-PROSHOP online for 60 quid)
The bar is from 2011. In perfect working order. Some of the grip has started to peel away from the bar and I have used tape to stop this worsening. Also, part of the red toggle grip at the end of the de-power strap has snapped off. This does not affect the use of the depower system.

12 meter Liquid Force Envy. Pink and Black Limited Edition 2011 Kite. Excellent beginner kite. VERY stable and steady. Very Forgiving. Easy Relaunch. No holes, tears, repairs or leaks.
Bar is a little worn.. A little oxidization to bar, and grip starting to peel away from the bar.

F-one sk8. Carbon Board. 129X38. Great condition. (bit small for a beginner..depends on rider size and conditions. If you are already up and riding. This is a decent board for LIGHTER riders)

Board Leash.....is what it is.....or you could learn to body drag...
(It's on a sprung reel...so it doesn't snap the board back towards you suddenly and chop your head open...paid 70 euros for this ....I used it once....my girlfriend tried it once...then we learned to body drag)

Dakine seat harness. You may have to negate the "pooh stance" later. But it definitely helps in the early stages. Later on...most people want a waist harness...I did....... It's in excellent condition. Medium.

I have used this equipment until recently and am very happy with it being decent and in good working order. I wanted to switch the 12meter for something more dynamic so I opted for a 12meter Bandit. I got a good deal on a 9 with the 12, so I decided to get rid of my former kites. The board bought second hand last year as a spare. Ive used it once since I bought it. I ride a Nobile NHP so I'm glued to that .

I have been as honest as possible and am happy to send photos and answer questions on any of the above. Some decent kit I am loathed to get rid of, but I just don't need it sitting there gathering dust.

Pm me ..for more info. Bandit photos to follow

Willing to split the gear up.

Can collect from Wellingborough or London.
Will post at cost to buyer.

Attachments:
envy2.jpg
envy2.jpg [ 55.52 KIB | Viewed 705 times ]
envy4.jpg
envy4.jpg [ 50.67 KIB | Viewed 705 times ]
envy1.jpg
envy1.jpg [ 65.08 KIB | Viewed 705 times ]
DSC01215.JPG
DSC01215.JPG [ 4.59 MIB | Viewed 705 times ]
DSC01214 (640x480).jpg
DSC01214 (640x480).jpg [ 239.36 KIB | Viewed 705 times ]
depower (800x600).jpg
depower (800x600).jpg [ 416.88 KIB | Viewed 705 times ]
bar1 (640x480).jpg
bar1 (640x480).jpg [ 291.42 KIB | Viewed 705 times ]
{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Complete Setup..Envy12m + Bandit9m. Harnes , Board, 700
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:52 am 
Rare Poster

Happy to sell separately.

make me an offer.....

[ 2 posts ]