Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

North Jaime Pro 2012 Kite Board (130) w/entity straps - $400

Forum to sell, buy or trade used kite gear. It is also suggested to use the "Second Hand" tool linked in the navigation on top.

LenaMatz
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2011
Gear: North Rebel
Brand Affiliation: None

North Jaime Pro 2012 Kite Board (130) w/entity straps - $400

Postby LenaMatz » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Great opportunity for the upcoming season - never used - brand new North Jaime Pro 2012 Kitesurf Board (130) w/entity straps
I bought it after a vacation trip to Hawaii which included Kitesurf lessons and never used it after since I took classes that included gear! It breaks my hear to let it go but I really never have time and rather have someone else have a good time with it! The regular price for board and bindings/ straps was 989$ and I'm selling it for 400$ OBO. I'm in Chicago (IL, USA) Email me in case of questions!

Copying an extract from a review - it's a great, versatile board!

Possibly the most universal board in the North range, the North Jaime 2012 has plenty of pop for throwing powered new-school tricks yet maintains a smooth, comfy feel.
Combining new-school performance characteristics with plug-and-play free-ride comfort, the Jaime is a legendary, progressive, all-terrain machine and truly a benchmark in a league of its own.
The subtle combination of a round rocker, single concave and Responsive Centre Flex makes the North Jaime extremely smooth through the chop, yet still aggressive enough to keep up with the young guns with amazing pop and a solid, positive feel on edge.

- Freeride/New School
- Super versatile
- Good pop
- Soft landings
Attachments
IMG_3537.JPG
IMG_3536.JPG
IMG_3535.JPG
IMG_3533.JPG
IMG_3532.JPG

Zhand13
Rare Poster