Forum for snow- and landkiters
Aeryk
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Look for Wind Dynamics...

Postby Aeryk » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:52 am

Look for Wind Dynamics sometime in August on the web... It's my new buggy line. I've just started production and the price for the quality can not be beat. 2 styles will be offered... full race & trick(basic)... comes in 4 different colors fully powder coated... Blue, Red, Yellow, and of course black. My prototype performed beyond my expectations... I guesstimate they'll be going for around $400-450 USD...

I tried to make them affordable, and they are an "above average" buggy... Not as good as the V-Flex but better than the Flexi's and PL series...

Thanks for looking,
Aeryk

"Power kites are alot like women... they are very expensive, you rarely get to enjoy them, and they often leave you battered and bruised without warning..." - Anonymous

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:24 am

send one down to texas and let the slp crowd put it through the paces....aj :D

Aeryk
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Need an email...

Postby Aeryk » Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:37 am

Gimme an email address and we'll talk... I'm not giving them away, but I'm in the process of lining up distributors and clubs who would like to purchase them at wholesale cost... I'm not too sure on this, but I think my line would be the only buggy (other than homemade) thats fully manufactured and here in the USA... I know Flexi's are in the UK.. PL's are from New Zealand.. and I think Libre is in France... they are the 3 main ones I have to worry about competition wise... Of course there are the Predators, chameleons, etc...

Drop me a line and we'll go from there...

Aeryk01@comcast.net

Return to “Snow / Land”