forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
Just a reminder,
The Jackson Hole leg of the Semnoz Winter Tour Snowkite World Championships is one week away.
February 2-7 2004
As of this morning there is a 119" inch base of snow in Togwotee pass. (That's 10 FEET!) Currently the wind is 15 mph with fresh snow falling.
The Jackson event is brought to you by Red Bull, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Windzup Snowkiting.
For info contact email@example.com
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest