forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
Did anybody see the Kiteworld issue #7 with the Ground Industries ad in the back? The pick of my man Eli doesn't do justice. I was there in person at Seaside when the photos were taken, and Eli was hitting 25' high over a river gap. It was 15-20 mph and we were on 12 meter Frenzy's, probably one of the best sessions I've had.
Just stoked to see my bro in the mag going big time, word.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:27 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Pacific Grove CA, USA
What can you tell me about these boards?
I'm for looking to possibly replace my MBS comp 16. How do those "bionic" trucks work, and how much do the boards weigh?
Oh, By the Way, the 04 9.5 Frenzy kicks. Apparently I was the first in California to get one.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests