All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:42 am 
Medium Poster

Any body playing around with kites should get one they are great.I fly my 6.5 classic wipika with mine in feilds and it is so stadle in the air it works great i took the center loop of cause it gets in the way when you want to go one handed.
Then when the wind is down all you need is a nice hill to play a good winter hoddie i think .

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:59 am 
Very Frequent Poster

which board do you have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 8:42 pm 
Medium Poster

Well i have a khoea AIr-S sorry about the spelling .is it the next one on your christmas list.
It is heavyer then the flyer but i am a big body so i need the extra strength.
It is great on sand gravel grass good on ramps Freeriding kiting ,timtless ideas.i need to get a digetail camrea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 1:36 am 
Very Frequent Poster

yes, you need to get a digital camera! I'm waiting for your shots of irish kitebeaches!

Cheers

Toby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 12:46 pm 
Medium Poster

Yea yea i know but the problem is i tend to spend the money other ways like boards of one type or another,
I need to get some work in the field of kiting then i dont need to spend as much money one my hobbie's which turns out at the moment as being most of my life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:05 am 
Rare Poster

Quote:
On 2001-12-19 10:42, rYaN wrote:
Any body playing around with kites should get one they are great.I fly my 6.5 classic wipika with mine in feilds and it is so stadle in the air it works great i took the center loop of cause it gets in the way when you want to go one handed.
Then when the wind is down all you need is a nice hill to play a good winter hoddie i think .

Good to hear ryan. I have a 6.5 wipika classic as well. i was asking earlier about use on land (i just started kitesurfing past Aug and had a nasty injury by september) I have spent the last month designing and building all-terrain boards from scratch
all aluminum trucks with springs, 8" inflatable tires, vinyl hubs,peer bearings and decks made from 1/8" maple ply

the weather here has been really poopy and i injury so have not spent anytime powered on board, (cant risk re'tearing oblique)
if you or anyone interested in inexpensive all-terrain boards i would be happy to e-mail a picture
also like to hear more about experience on land

thnks
T.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 7:08 pm 
Rare Poster

if you or anyone interested in inexpensive all-terrain boards i would be happy to e-mail a picture
also like to hear more about experience on land

thnks
T.
[/quote]

I would be interested in taking a look at your designs. Could you shoot me a couple pics and pricing info?

Thanks,
Chad
sales@atlanticboardsports.com

[ 7 posts ]