Forum for snow- and landkiters
sam-davy04
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Firebee's

Postby sam-davy04 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:25 pm

Does Anyone agree with me that firebees are compleatly crap. i have flown loads and only the emensely huge ones give any lift at all!!! ppb :bye:

.:TheBeest:.
Frequent Poster

Postby .:TheBeest:. » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:00 pm

there nothing to a Blade but there not bad kites, i have a 3.0m bee and on a nice windy day like today you can get some massive jumps dude.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:44 pm

agreed
they get too much bad press .

they may not be the best materials , or the best looking , or the newest technology , but it still makes me laugh when i overtake blade flyers on my little bee !

(do they realise i can buy a full quiver for the price of their 1 kite and still outperform them?)

Firebees are a copy of the Raptor 1 design , and so whatever peoples gripes with the manufacturing , there is still no denying its impecable design pedigree, which definately accounts for its performance .

(they are one of the few kites on the market to use internal zigzag cross bracing between cells , the others being the Raptor 2 and the Advance offroad )
this helps keep airflow and pressure constant inside the kite and helps to inflate the cells and keep them inflated .

.:TheBeest:.
Frequent Poster

Postby .:TheBeest:. » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:55 pm

good man, i havnt flown mine in a while, but iv had some great times with my bee

Return to “Snow / Land”