Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Boxing Day Session at the beach

Forum for snow- and landkiters
KITEFROUMS.NET
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Boxing Day Session at the beach

Postby KITEFROUMS.NET » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:40 pm

Just got back from beach, had a little session not much wind though, but got some ground work in, and gave the new body amour a try.

Gallery Here.
http://www.kiteforums.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=20

My Fav
180 Transition coming out of toe side.

.:TheBeest:.
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby .:TheBeest:. » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:44 am

pretty sweet man.
I managed to get a bit of flying in at my aunts in Somerset. Didnt think there would be much wind so I didnt take the board, was i wrong? yes. Allways take all your kit, you nevr know when you will need it.

When we were on the beach, some guy turned up with a brand new Blade III 8.5, the guy had no idea. It was around 15mph id say, and the guy just got draged down the beach 500yards on his arse, let go of the handles and draged the kite accross the beach, seaweed,rocks,wood,glass and dog crap.

If I bought a £500 kitte i would not drag it across a beach, and wouldnt try it for the first time in a strong wind endangering myself and others.

If the guy who flew the kite reads this, you are welcome to sell me your Blade, as by now you have probobly shit yourself over what it can do, and want to get rid of it.

goshen
Rare Poster

Postby goshen » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:10 pm

hey, nice pics...! I haven't managed to get any sort of fly in over the past 2 weeks. but it's coming...

.:TheBeest:.
Frequent Poster

Postby .:TheBeest:. » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:53 am

heres a bit of air that day. I ran out of memory on the camera, so the bigger jumps arnt on "film" unfortunately.

Return to “Snow / Land”