forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:09 pm
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Since I started kiting I have been travelling... so you could say my local beaches are: Big Bay (Cape Town), Woody's (Perth), Lancelin, Geraldton (WA), Crissy, 3rd Ave, Sherman Island, Da'hab (Egypt)
- Style: freestyle and old school
- Brand Affiliation: None
Im planning on being in PC in late December. Does the wind pick up at that time of year or should I not even bother to bring my gear?
I was there last year at the same time, but never saw any snowkiters out.
Thanks for the help.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 585
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:24 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Strawberry, Big Bad UT Lake, Rush mudpuddle.
- Favorite Beaches: Strawberry, Rufus,, Hampton NH. San Diego lite wind ninja shit.
- Style: Learning,... as in I am still learning.
- Gear: 2014 north gear
All of it
North and Race boards
North twin tip and directional yummyness.
Surfboard and strapless play stuff.
- Brand Affiliation: I am a North snowkite athlete.
- Location: Utah ish
There is wind in PC year round, there are lots of snow kite spots, But if you are in PC you should check out Strawberry it is amazing. Bring big kite small kite and you should be fine. Check out the Utahwindridersassociation.com site closer to when you are coming for local input and answers.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests