forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
Just saw this. Pretty cool. The kiters that helped Starbucks create this are even cooler. Aside from supporting corporate Java, it seems like a good direction for advertising, at least its wind powered and those are real kites.
So the question is.... is this another form of 'Snow-Kiting'? This could lead to some serious debates about where the sport is heading.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:11 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Missoula, Montana
I wonder if the Carmel Macchiato vs French Pressed Coffee debate will be as tenuous as the Foils vs SLEs argument?
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests