forum for snow- and landkiters
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:07 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Col du Lautaret
- Style: freeride
- Brand Affiliation: SKM,RideUp
- Location: Col du Lautaret
Last year we spend fews sessions filming with Wareck ARNAUD.
Here it's a movie with the South East wind at the Lautaret pass near Serre Chevalier.
"3 évêchés", "pic Blanc" and les "crêtes de Chaiolles" are the place where we loved freeriding.
It's middle of april 2010 and the snow is not deep powder,
but in fact, doesn't matter because that free lifts and ski resort were already closed !!!http://www.kiteforum.tv/video/RideUp___01___cr__tes_de_Chaiolles__.html
Other movies coming soon
Camera & editing by W
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Mentor Headlands
- Favorite Beaches: Kite Point in the Outer Banks
- Gear: Liquid Force Havoc, 12m and 16M
Slingshot Turbo Diesel 8M
Rossignol Escort skis
- Brand Affiliation: None
Who needs a ski lift?
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest