forum for snow- and landkiters

Noahpz
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2002
Style: Big mtn snowkiting w/ lots of freestyle
Brand Affiliation: Ozone

Re: Snow Machine

Postby Noahpz » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Rvrat, sounds like your 4x4 tracker works fine, much better than I thought! Dave, thanks for weighing in since you have used one. It will be an adventure and I look forward to hitting up our local spots with you next time you are out here. Windy Christmas and see you in the New Year!

rvrrat
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2006
Local Beach: Garrett County Md.
Favorite Beaches: Sinks of Gandy WVa,Tug Hill, NY; Skyline Ut; Island Park, Id; Cape Hatteras NC; Cape May NJ
Style: Telemark Ski
Gear: 5 Ozone foils on the snow and I have 1 Ozone Instinct Lite Inflatable on the water
Brand Affiliation: none

Postby rvrrat » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Thanks Noah, I am really enjoying gettin' way out in the woods with all my kites. Gettin' way out is not new for me. Just gettin' all the gear I need is. I thought I would never buy a machine bein' the half breed hippie that I am. The half breed is the key part. My other half is REDNECK! Can't wait to hook up! JR
Attachments
DSC_8764.jpg
DSC_8785.jpg

rvrrat
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2006
Local Beach: Garrett County Md.
Favorite Beaches: Sinks of Gandy WVa,Tug Hill, NY; Skyline Ut; Island Park, Id; Cape Hatteras NC; Cape May NJ
Style: Telemark Ski
Gear: 5 Ozone foils on the snow and I have 1 Ozone Instinct Lite Inflatable on the water
Brand Affiliation: none

Postby rvrrat » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:13 am

:cool2: Well, It started to snow again. Just in time for me to get out with the tracks on my machine. And I have to say it gets it. Don't think it will highmark a big bowl. But it is gonna get me in where I want to go when the snow is deep. Had it out several times now on firm snow. Today I got to get it in some pow. Tomorrow we go to the Sinks. Could be lookin' at a couple of feet of new snow. After I got done with a couple sessions today, how do ya say it Noah, I went boondockin' around the woods. Or as they say around here, Ridin' the Buggies. I had a blast! JR
Attachments
SK Selby 1-11 011.jpg
SK Selby 1-11 001.jpg
Home 1-11 033.jpg

Return to “Snow / Land”