forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 am
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Monteynard Lake, France
- Favorite Beaches: Monteynard Lake, France
- Style: Cool
- Gear: Ozone Zephyr, 17m
- Brand Affiliation: Ozone
North wind is not super cool at Lautaret Pass.
Too much gusty, super gusty.
No wind for 30mn and then 3mn with 25knds.
And the same but wind from the opposite direction...
Sketchy session but good day in the mountains.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:17 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Gear: Ozone edges and c4
- Brand Affiliation: Ozone team rider
- Location: jackson WY
You still make it look soooo good!
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests