forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: New England. So much better than moldy Old England.
- Style: Adapt and overcome.
- Gear: Foils and skis.
- Brand Affiliation: www.hardwaterkiter.com Authorized retailers of Ozone, Flysurfer,HQ kites.
- Location: In front of you and pulling away. hardwaterkiter.com USA
My "Big Blue" Peter Lynn light wind engine flown back to back with a 19m Flysurfer P4 SA DLX.
I won't be missing any light winds days this season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vruP8nvoYGk
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests