forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 am
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Garrett County Md.
- Favorite Beaches: Sinks of Gandy WVa, Snowmesa Co, Centennial Valley Mt
- Style: Telemark Ski
- Gear: Ozone foils
- Brand Affiliation: none
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
Nice JR. The Sinks of Gandy look like a great spot. Sweet cornice wave and snow coverage.
Looking forward to seeing the big green truck in a Snowkite parking lot soon.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest