forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 6:14 am
- Kiting since: 2002
- Style: Big mtn snowkiting w/ lots of freestyle
- Brand Affiliation: Ozone
- Location: Bozeman, Montana
Sunday was a day to explore some new terrain around Mullen Pass. We found great terrain however the ridge tops were stripped out by recent nuking winds. Off the tops, we found powder but nothing like we have seen there in the past. Here’s a couple pics from sunset.
Btw, the boondockin on our sleds got us into some amazingly deep, dry cold smoke. We ripped deep trenches in 4 foot deep fluff at the bottom of every hill we kited! Sometimes the sledding is as much fun as the kiting.
See ya out there,
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:42 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Tiber Resevoir, Mission Lake, The gorge.
- Gear: North Rebel, Jimmy Lewis surf board, Slingshot hovercraft with Alien Aire.
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Montana
Tell Cale his kite is supposed to be below him when he's in the air.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest