All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: The NAST is off to an amazing start
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:05 pm 
Frequent Poster

I'd like to thank all the companies and Cole Russell from Underground kite sports for making the first ever NAST event go off smooth and wonderful organization of the events were amazing and a special time for some of us dedicating a great tribute to James Adie our fallen friend RIP.

Thanks Nicole from HQ for your help with the event your awesome.
Thanks Wainman Matt and Jason for the sweet bus and Awesome show of mega loops on ice.
Thanks Epic for awesome kiting and sweet kites (Thanks Dimitiri for mailing out a new bladder 30 seconds after a dog bit my new kite)
Thanks BEST and Jacob for providing the awesome bibs that kept us seperated and easy identification of all the racers and freestylers
Thanks SLINGSHOT
Thanks Aaron Sales for the vision and insight of a amazing tour (I LOVE THE LOGO)
Thanks Tronolone productions for the amazing shots and footage we're all excited to see how it turns out.
Thanks to all that came and made a great event the lake was littered with kites.

Our condolonces go out to the Adie Family what a beautiful memorial for James.

NEXT STOP IS DILLION
Points are rolling get some and be part of a awesome event.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]