forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 am
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Garrett County Md.
- Favorite Beaches: Sinks of Gandy WVa,Tug Hill, NY; Skyline Ut; Island Park, Id; Cape Hatteras NC; Cape May NJ
- Style: Telemark Ski
- Gear: 5 Ozone foils on the snow and I have 1 Ozone Instinct Lite Inflatable on the water
- Brand Affiliation: none
Who would of thought. Great location over the pond there. You tube is lit up with all kind of awesome snowkite sessions this year. It is great to see lots of folks finding the thrill and freedom of riding with a kite in their backyards! Mother Nature sure is helpin' out big time this year as well. RIDE ON! JR
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:13 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Brand Affiliation: None
Yeah, it looked like we were going to get another great season over here!!......unfortunately its now all gone....still early so fingers crossed for more!!!
Need to get back out there!
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests