forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
Sarah & Eric are at it again, putting wicked kite day dreams to the test of real world punishment. This time the duo is challenging the Northwest Passage, a worthy and deadly goal by any historical standard.
Good Luck Pittarak Team.
Return to “Snow / Land”