forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
http://www.flyozoneusa.com/stories/fish ... ccess-spot
Finally made the sled access tour into the higher elevations of Fish Lake in central Utah south of I-70.
Its always thin down low, and has a short season that is almost over... but the area is getting pounded this winter and access is currently good.
Check out the full report at the link above, complete with photos.
- Mt. Terrill, high above Fish Lake
- Mt. Terrill 1.JPG (95.31 KiB) Viewed 412 times
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest