forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 am
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Monteynard Lake, France
- Favorite Beaches: Monteynard Lake, France
- Style: Cool
- Gear: Ozone Zephyr, 17m
- Brand Affiliation: Ozone
The link to a movie about our first session here in France on september 20th in the french Alps :http://www.vimeo.com/30122345
Sorry, lot of grass and not really a powder session.
But cool anyway to go snowkiting in september
Thank you for understanding.
(To my friends from USA, don't worry, the movies about our trip last february with Chasta at Brian's place are coming soon. Great vids, you'll see that
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
Nice Score Boogy!.. thin, but the earliness of the date makes up for it.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests