forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:59 am
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Southern Oregon Area, Including all coastal, & mountain area's
- Favorite Beaches: tba
- Style: Superstyle
- Brand Affiliation: Wainman Hawaii
Trandscend Kiteboarding Apparel
- Location: Upwind
Here's a lil story the Oregon Field Guide did about snowkiting in oregon.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
Cool video Matt! Really shares the stoke of Snowkiting, and shows what its all about. A good flick to share with folks that haven't experienced Snowkiting for themselves yet.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests