forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4824
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
That photo was in 10 may 12 knots of wind. ! the glory of landboarding. light wind fun. plus combine the extra lift off the sand dune hill... fantastic.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Brand Affiliation: None
There had been few rainfall solidification the dunes up but it shortly reversed o.k. to quiet. I'm using mobility motorboat tyres to be able to journeying the dunes. regular landboards make no amount in the dunes. Infact i suppose this may be a world forward. Landboard ridge moving and actuation.
Lovely recording! tempted to try it, righteous for the fact that I'd hold to go somewhere hot to do it!pillowmemory foam
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest