forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:04 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
- Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
- Style: funky
- Gear: my favorite kite
- Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!
- Location: Higher Elevations
Wish I was there! Here's a cheers to all the Brotha & Sista Snowkiters throwing down this week in the magnificent French mountains.
I wish the best to all those about to rock!!
If anyone seeks a Snowkite Champion Title, this event is the proving grounds, where the best of all countries go ahead to head to showcase their styles and skill. What a playground they have indeed.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests