[quwhite="NHKitesurfer"]AeolianKitesurfing no offense but what is the value proposition to using your hybrid pump vs an electric? My bravo bst has worked flawlessly and pumps the kite completely. It's also about a 1/3 the size of a manual pump.[/quote]
There are a few reasons why the Triple Action Pump is better than an Electric Compressor
1. 6 Lbs target weight
2. Built In manual backup if you forget to charge it
3. A proper sand filter(Not a Keurig Cup) included
4. 22 Inches tall changes the physiology of manual pumping. Save Your Back!
5. At $99 it is half the price of an Electric Compressor
6. Optional single action manual helps with reaching those higher pressures
7. The included sac serves as a sand bag to weigh down your kite while inflating or to carry extra gear like your sunglasses, booties, sunblock etc...Afterall the Pump is one piece of gear you use Every Time!
No offense taken and thank you for the question.
Here's a Cool picture we're calling:
"Putting in the Wind Machine"
P.S. I realize some of the facts above only make it a better hand pump which your compressor isn't. you could discount them or you could look at them as a better way to make the hand pump...which is always going to be a part of your gear.