forum for snow- and landkiters
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 am
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Monteynard Lake, France
- Favorite Beaches: Monteynard Lake, France
- Style: Cool
- Gear: Ozone Zephyr, 17m
- Brand Affiliation: Ozone
Here is the link to the issue #6 of WKS.
This is about our first session at the Lautaret Pass.
If the stories are too small for reading, just click on the text, that will enlarge it, browse along the story, then click again to get back to the normal size page and go further on the mag.
Thank you for your advices http://issuu.com/whitekitesessions/docs/lautaret1
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Grado Pineta (IT), Fossalon (IT)
- Style: Freeride, strapless hooked-in
- Gear: FS S3 19m2 DLX, S3 CE 12m2 DLX & S4 8m2 DLX
Homemade Alaias, Powder SnowBoard 166x32,5 cm,
- Location: Iv.G.-Slovenia
Do you ever miss your long beard?
In case you do, you should take a look at this.
Also protects your face from the cold wind Beardski Harlee Gray Ski Mask
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests