forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4632
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Mentor Headlands
- Favorite Beaches: Kite Point in the Outer Banks
- Gear: Liquid Force Havoc, 12m and 16M
Slingshot Turbo Diesel 8M
Rossignol Escort skis
- Brand Affiliation: None
REAL men don't complain about how it hurts to drive over baby head rocks!
Seriously, cool video.
I thought "baby heads" was just an expression used here in the Cleveland area to describe the rocks we need to walk over to get to the beach here.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests