Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

English Grass - Round 2

Postby Toby » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Flysurfer News:

English Grass - Round 2

On the weekend from the 7. – 9. of June Marius and I headed over to England to take part at the British Championship. This second event of the British Championship took place in Suffulk in the east of the UK.

We had a fantastic start: nice weather, comfortable journey by ferry, and a picturesque view over Britain’s coastline. The event took place in a former military airfield, and we had enough space during all competitions and the field was always surrounded by spectators. It was quite busy on site, one reason for that might have been the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the local “Suffolk Kite Flyers Club”.

In the end it was a super weekend for Flysufer: I left Suffolk as winner of the pro class, so this was already my second win this year on English grass, and Marius took home the first place in the amateurs class.

A live band and fireworks organized by the celebrating club, contributed to a nice ending of a fantastic day in Suffolk. I am looking forward to the upcoming events in the UK.

Greetz Emmanuel
Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!

Restults:

Pro Class:

1. Emmanuel Norman (FLYSURFER)
2. Ash Garwood
3. Adam Toms

Amateur Class:

1. Marius Siebert (FLYSURFER)
2. Will Rose
3. Alex Low

Juniors: