Isle of Lewis
Style: Waves
Brand Affiliation: The Big Blue Experience
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Big Blue Winter Skiing/Boarding/Snow kiting Holidays 2013/14

Postby bigblue » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi Everyone.

It is that time of year again. Winter is approaching and although we are enjoying epic autumn swells, good wind and warm water/weather in Pembrokeshire. The time has come to let you know about this years Winter Holidays and Snow Kiting in Switzerland.

Not a huge amount has changed from previous years other than we have a better van for transporting people around the mountains in style and comfort.

The format is tried and tested and delivers a diverse winter holiday taking advantage of epic snow kiting when the wind blows and prisitne alpine skiing/boarding when it does n't.

The advantage of these trips is that you can book dates that suit you, rather than waiting for set group trip dates, whilst also providing lots of alternative activities for those who don't want to snow kite or for non skiiers/boarders. If you are unlucky with the wind then there is no hanging about waiting for it as within 5 minutes from the main snowkiting spot there is a cool little ski area with a bigger more diverse resort 20 mins away.

Below is all the info you need but if you have any further questions please contact me on here, e-mail; info@bigbluekitesurfing.com or ring me on 07816 169359.

http://www.thebigblueexperience.com/ima ... fopack.pdf

http://www.thebigblueexperience.com/l_snowkite.html

We welcome individuals, couples and groups. We hope some of you who have joined us before can make it back out and for those who have n't been before we look forward to welcoming you and guiding you on some epic snowy adventures.

I hope everyone has a great winter and scores loads of snow locally or abroad.

All the best
Oli

Return to “Snow / Land”