forum for snow- and landkiters
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:28 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Stewart Park and Myers Park, Ithaca NY
- Favorite Beaches: Stewart Park(Ithaca,NY), Myers Park(Ithaca,NY), Emerson Park (Auburn, NY), Southwick Beach (Lake Ontario, NY), OBX, Curry Hammock (Grassy Key, FL), Bozo Beach (Cabarete, DR), Scarborough Beach (Perth, WA), Red Bluff (Quobba Station, WA), Isla Verde (San Juan, PR), Shacks (Isabella, PR)
- Style: We do it all!
- Gear: Epic Renegade and Screamer kites
Epic Reef and Spartan boards
- Brand Affiliation: EPIC Kiteboarding
One of our riders was separted from his board a few hundred yards off kite point on Monday Oct. 14th. We susepct it drifted down towards buxton and washed up along the shore.
Hoping the right person found it...
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest