forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:15 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Folly
- Gear: RRD/Core
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Charleston, SC
Thanks man! Do you happen to have some "make" pictures of your custom trucks? I read some where you made the housing from carbon. I'm curious how to made the mold and whatnot. I have a 3d printer and thought about priting a housing from nylon and wrapping in carbon. Sorry for another hijack!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4633
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
Have a look at this time lapse. Look at 55 seconds for my truck mould. Its pretty basic!https://vimeo.com/53148418
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest