Post subject: Lewis Wilby joins team Flysurfer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:09 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Flysurfer News:

Lewis Wilby joins team Flysurfer

Attachment:
1 FS.jpg
1 FS.jpg [ 167.16 KIB | Viewed 418 times ]

We want to announce our newest recruit on the international Flysurfer team, Mr. Lewis Wilby from the United Kingdom.
Lewis is regarded as one of the most talented kite boarders on land in the world and combines that with such great hospitality, professionalism and kindness we are sure he will fit perfectly into the Flysurfer team!

Our motto: Everyday is a kite day, totally applies to Lewis, which is able to pull off a kite show, no matter what the surface, land, water or snow.
Ever since winning his first kite competition 10 years ago, at the age of 14, Lewis has evolved himself and won several British as well as European Kite Landboarding championships and is the inventor of many tricks in the kite land boarding sport, and one of the 1st who performed complex unhooked wake boarding tricks in the land kite scene.

Welcome in the Flysurfer family Lewis!

Attachment:
2 FS.JPG
2 FS.JPG [ 19.4 KIB | Viewed 418 times ]

Lewis Wilby:

„I am stoked to be joining the most influential team of riders and developers in the land kite scene right now. Having spent the last two years riding as many kites as possible, I was able to search for the most complete kite quiver. I was lucky enough to demo some Flysurfer Cronix kites and was instantly hooked. The Cronix has an unreal amount of performance and the perfect amount of feedback, allowing me to naturally progress my style and give full commitment to trying and landing new tricks.
I am extremely excited to finally be adding a perfect low wind kite to my quiver as well, with the Flysurfer Speed4 Lotus being the perfect choice. I cannot wait to use the hangtime of this kite to its full advantages, having already planned some cool new ideas for my next session. Looking forward to sharing my new adventures on the Flysurfer website and on www.lewiswilby.co.uk .”

More information about Lewis can be found HERE

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]