forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:02 am
- Kiting since: 1997
- Local Beach: mount washington nh
- Favorite Beaches: Skyline, Utah
- Style: in the air spinning
- Gear: Ikon, TOBE, Julbo
- Brand Affiliation: Ikon Kiteboarding, TOBE, Julbo
- Location: planet earth
IKON KITEBOARDING has had a "C-stall" safety for about three years now. It is now being used by the top foil brands out there and likely will become the new standard in foil kite safety.
See video link below
The Empire is a fast powerful and super fun kite with stable characteristics.....
Check it out if you are in the market for a new kite this winter.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:12 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Jackson beach
- Favorite Beaches: French Alpes, Alaska
- Style: Big air & Back country
- Gear: Chrono, Edge & Summit
- Brand Affiliation: Ozone
- Location: Jackson Wy
If you are referring to the new Summit & Frenzy, it's a totally different system.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests