forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: New England. So much better than moldy Old England.
- Style: Adapt and overcome.
- Gear: Foils and skis.
- Brand Affiliation: www.hardwaterkiter.com Authorized retailers of Ozone, Flysurfer,HQ kites.
- Location: North Conway NH. USA
Week 5 results are in and the perennial speedy snow kiting Fin, Kai Shroeder is back and taking first place in this week's ranking. Variable conditions all over the globe are making for some interesting results as the ranking continues and typical in the quest for speed, luck and conditions are playing a huge part in who is on top!
We are now in week 6 and the half way point of the 2016 speed ranking season. Hopefully everyone will have riding until week 13!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Gear: Flysurfer, HQ, LF, Nobile, North, Ozone
- Brand Affiliation: None
Sorry HWK but your speed 56MPH in 12knots of wind must have error somewhere. 21knots?
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests