Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Great success for Nobile Snowkite Team in Norway

Postby Toby » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:24 pm

Nobile News:

Great success for Nobile Snowkite Team in Norway

F02.jpg
The Nobile team achieved a great success in this year’s killer snowkite race in Norway – Red Bull Ragnarok 2016. In Haugastøl, central Norway, Reinhold Gehrer (Austria) took the 2nd place, Christian Labbe (Canada) was 6th, while the double-winner of this competition – Remi Meum (Norway) took the 33rd position this time. The only Polish member of Nobile team, Justyna Sierpińska from Szczecin (Poland), took the 9th place, which is a great result!
F01.jpg
This year’s track was murderous – strewn with rocks and stones, with quite slow wind. Despite of the sun, just before the start the blizzard came, which resulted in shortening the competition by organizers.

“I’m so incredibly happy with the 9th place! It was one of the most intense experiences in my life. A great atmosphere, friendship and support between the contesters, overcoming our own weaknesses. It’s hard to describe this with words. Next year you’ll see me on the podium” – said Justyna Sierpińska (Nobile, 4F, Neon).

Nobile Sports is a world-leading manufacturer of sports boards. In 2014 the RC2000 snowkite board won the main prize on ISPO fair in Munich. This board is the first choice of the best snowkiters in the world. The second model for NHP is a valued Nobile construction with unique APS patent.

http://www.nobilesports.com/

Return to “Snow / Land”