forum for snow- and landkiters
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: New England. So much better than moldy Old England.
- Style: Adapt and overcome.
- Gear: Foils and skis.
- Brand Affiliation: www.hardwaterkiter.com Authorized retailers of Ozone, Flysurfer,HQ kites.
- Location: North Conway NH. USA
When you get hit with a warm spell and 2" of rain, you make the best of it.
If you like riding hard water, the conditions are great. Looking forward to getting more snow again but this is pretty fun too.
More images here...
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests