forum for snow- and landkiters
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 6:14 am
- Kiting since: 2002
- Style: Big mtn snowkiting w/ lots of freestyle
- Brand Affiliation: Ozone
- Location: Bozeman, Montana
Friday was Park-n-Ride Payday in the Big Horns!
Smooth wind, two feet of powder, good friends, and the spectacular beauty of Bald Mountain were the rewards. I flew the 15m Ozone Chrono v3 Ultralight and enjoyed the deeply satisfying feeling of wind power at my fingertips. Laying first tracks on Bald Mtn, boosting here and there, and everyone of us having the most fun possible in the soft snow, made my first session of the winter, well, perfect!.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:29 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: Dewey, Atlantic City
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: south east pa PKF SUX!!!
Nice. Ill tell ya snow cant come soon enough on ther east coast.
Return to “Snow / Land”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests